- How do you ship my order?
- Will you provide me with tracking information?
- Can you ship internationally?
- What is the best way to contact you?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What is the difference between the Grabit® Pro and the one on TV?
- How do you use the Grabit® Pro to remove stripped screws?
- Do you accept returns?
- Does the Grabit® Pro really come with a lifetime warranty?
- Are you an authorized distributor of the Grabit® Pro?
A: All orders are processed the same day (if purchased prior to 3PM EST) via USPS 1st Class Mail or better.
A: Yes, you'll automatically receive your tracking information via email within 24 hours. Please allow 24 hours for the tracking to be updated in the system.
Q: Can you ship internationally?
A: Yes, we now ship internationally via our shopping cart. You may select your shipping method to see your estimated costs. Price does not include any import or customs charges that may be required.
A: You can contact us directly through our contact us form and we'll reply to you usually in less than 24 business hours.
A: We currently accept all major credit cards as payment methods.
A: The Grabit® Pro is stronger than the Grabit® advertised on TV. It is made of harder steel (M2 High-Speed Steel) and made in the USA. The TV version is made in China.
A: It's really simple! The operating instructions are here.
A: Yes, we want you to be satisfed with your purchase. Click here for our return policy.
A: Yes, if for whatever reason your Grabit® Pro breaks you can return the individual bit to the manufacturer directly. Upon receipt you'll be shipped a brand new replacement. See instructions here.